- Work with a team to clarify, estimate and prioritize software requirements.
- Perform business need analysis and prepare requirements specifications.
- Prepare product backlog items and learn other Agile methodology activities.
- Assure software features acceptance testing and quality control.
- Be one of the bridge builders between software development team and business.
- Know why you are applying for this role!
- Understand software development lifecycle and processes.
- Have basic knowledges about requirements analyses techniques.
- Love to communicate with people, but at the same time you are accurate, diligent and results-oriented personality.
- Can speak and write in Lithuanian and English.
- Are proud of your academic results in Software Engineering or similar field (may be last year student).
- Practical experience in software or business process development projects.
- Basic UML or similar modeling knowledge.
- Friendly and professional colleagues.
- International experience in software development company.
- Support for your professional growing.
You will be a part of young and highly motivated team. We do not expect you to know everything – we expect from you to have a passion about software development and to be eager to learn a lot in this field. If this looks like you, we will help to build your career.
We will be looking for Your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including “Internship for IT Business Analyst (Software Projects)” in the subject line or just simple press “Apply” button below.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us: