- Work with a team to clarify, estimate and prioritize software requirements;
- Perform business need analysis and prepare requirements specifications;
- Prepare product backlog items and learn other Agile methodology activities;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Assure software features acceptance testing and quality control;
- Be one of the bridge builders between software development team and business;
- You know why you are applying for this role!
- You have > 2 years of experience as Business Analyst, working in software or business process development projects;
- You have solid knowledges about requirements analyses techniques;
- You love to communicate with people, but at the same time you are accurate, diligent and results-oriented personality;
- You understand software development lifecycle and processes;
- You can speak and write in Lithuanian and English;
- Self-realization and constructive freedom in a fast-growing international company;
- Intercultural work environment;
- International experience in software development company;
- Support for your professional growth.
You will be a part of young and highly motivated team.
We will be looking for Your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com including “IT Business Analyst” in the subject line.
If you have any question do not hesitate to contact us:
(Ref. Aurimas Kraulaidys)